Sunday, October 28, 2007

It's Halloween!

It's that time of year again -- Halloween is one of my favorites. Although I didn't go all out with the decorations this year, I did go to a couple of Halloween parties last night.

I think my favorite costume was Ham Sandwich Elvis. My buddy was really working his assets in that costume! Hoo-ah!

Another favorite was Mario and Luigi from the Mario Bros. video game.

Hubby and I also went to Jive and Wail Friday night. Whoa boy, we had a good time there, singing along with the dueling pianists and enjoying a few adult beverages. The two who were featured Friday night, Paul Creed from Orlando, FL and Jake Prell from Indianapolis, IN looked like they could be brothers -- both very slim guys with shaved heads. They were great performers and everyone there looked like they were having a whole lot of fun.

No comments: