Saturday, December 15, 2007

Grumass!

A couple of my brothers-in-law are in a local band called Grumass. Went to see them play last night for the first time at Off Broadway -- lots of fun and they played great!
From Grumass! 12/...

I had a good time dancing, which I haven't done in a while!
From Grumass! 12/...

I hope to see them put together another show in the near future.

Neat thing about last night was that all six of the Ryan siblings were partying together.
From Grumass! 12/...

I made the mistake of thinking they were playing at Broadway Oyster Bar, so hubby and I accidentally went there first. Oops! We decided to stay for a few minutes to grab something to eat and ended up chatting with a vivacious bunch of SLU students, who were there to celebrate one of their sorority sister's 21st birthday.
From Grumass! 12/...
We offered them some of our chips, since we weren't going to be able to finish them, and they gratefully accepted.
From Grumass! 12/...
They were a lot of fun and engaged us in conversation, asking lots of questions about us, where we go/what we do on the weekends, about my husband's kids, etc. It seemed like they were looking for info on what "real St. Louisans" do/are like. They were cute/fun!

No comments: