Friday, August 01, 2008

Fun Stuff

I haven't posted any pics in a while. I've had the fortune of traveling to Chicago a few times this summer for business. I finally took my point 'n shoot camera with me last time and snapped some pics. I just love that Cloud Gate sculpture.

This is the view from the 28th floor of my Chicago office building looking towards Lake Michigan:

This is looking up at my building. It's the one on the left with the pediments at the top--it's a 50-storey building.

One of the neat things about that building is that you can see it a number of times in the background of several shots in The Dark Knight. The Wayne Industries building is, I believe, the IBM Plaza Building, which is located at 330 N. Wabash.

This is an exterior shot of St. Peters in the Loop. I left enough people in so you can get a sense of the scale of the crucifix on the exterior.

and another:
From Chicago Pics

All for now -- more later.

No comments: